Monday, August 3, 2009
A website is very beneficial as I experienced this year. For both the students and parents, I felt my podcasts and email were the most helpful. Everyone could get hold of me with both my home and school address. Parents sometimes don't know how to ask questions from an outline for their student so my podcasts worked well. For those 8th graders who also don't know how to study for a test, the podcasts were great. I was amazed at how many kids used it. When someone did not do well on the test, I asked if he/she used the podcast review. Guess what most of their answers were? I quit them at semester because by that time each 8th grader should know what my tests were like. This year I want to make a page on internet sites to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.