Monday, August 3, 2009
It could be a connection between myself and parents. We could build relationships through the website in terms of the parents, school, and the community being aware of the content that I teach and the duties I perform. They can enhance the skills that I teach by applying the real life skills that I teach in class, and applying them in the home and the community. I would provide tools to use in order to help parents address concerns at home. They would know and understand the language that I use and teach the kids, so that when an issue arises they can use the same vocabulary that we use in school, and when their student talks about what is happening in guidance class they can have some background information to discuss and communicate with their child. Overall, build consistency and a common language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.