
Well, I'm thinking there are 3 main ones that stick out for me today. I really liked the idea of Google Docs... I'm seeing this as an option for my overachievers that like to take their work home with them. It seems like they could use this like a zipdrive. The discussion about it in class today was helpful, too. I hadn't thought of using t like Doug mentioned, to edit/revise/collaborate with his students. I also enjoyed looking through the power points on Pete's Powerpoint Station. I found some that would be perfect to use for my grade level and subject areas. Snaps to you, Gary. I even printed off a few as reminders. Finally, I liked finding out more about how the gadgets work on my blog. My dear friend, Kimmie, helped me out with this. Now I have a class blog started and a family one, too! Whoo-hoo me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.