Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I love both the blogs and the podcasts. I feel that I will blog a lot for my class, so the parents can get a feel of how think things are going daily. Usually you talk to parents twice a year at conference time. Having parents able to read my blogs and being able to respond that should be able to convey to my their feeling about their childs education all year long. This should help make changes or continue on the right path if I'm on it. Pod casts is another way students could record homework. Instead of writing reports, they could record their thoughts about things in which I could use as an evaluation for them. i could also use pod casts to record information for students on what to study for tests or info for reports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.