Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Thoughts on Tuesday

Now that I have changed my new web page for the 4th time - as far as the theme etc - I have a lot more to transfer over from my old web page but will definitely utilize all that I have put into it. I am excited about using blogging in various ways with my students. I am pondering the use of a wiki between my teammates to share ideas, web links, etc. for our new Smartboards. One person on my team has been moved to the other end of the building so maybe using a team wiki and sharing ideas/communicating will be beneficial. I have also done podcasting but will continue to do them w/out an iPod as it seems much easier just to do it on the computer instead of uploading the reading from an iPod. Lots to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.